Unique vitamin C enhanced with flavonoids for antioxidant, immune, and vascular support‡
, consisting primarily of calcium ascorbate, is a natural, non-acidic water-soluble form of vitamin C that is distinguished by its unique chemical composition and biological activity. It is manufactured in an exclusive, water-based process that results in a mixture of naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites, including ascorbate, dehydroascorbate, and threonate. The bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin and pomegranate extract are free radical scavengers that complement the roles of vitamin C. Quercetin helps maintain healthy mast cell function and moderates healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin metabolism. Rutin and pomegranate extract provide important support for blood vessel integrity and healthy cell function.‡
- Immune and vascular support‡
- Easy to absorb form of vitamin C‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Ester-C and flavonoids is a blend of vitamin C and various flavonoid compounds to provide enhanced vitamin C support. Ester-C and flavonoids helps maintain a healthy immune system as well as support to blood vessel integrity and healthy cell function.‡
Ester-C® & flavonoids
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Ester-C® is a trademark of The Ester C Company. US Patent Nos. 6,878,744 and 6,197,813, and other international patents.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.