Fusion Health Hair, Skin & Nails 60tabs
Features and benefits
- Provides 150mg silica and 1g (1000mg) of Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) per tablet
- Each tablet also provides 5mg of biotin, which may help strengthen soft or brittle nails and maintain the strength and condition of the hair
- Contains zinc, which may help maintain hair's condition and strength, plus help manage minor hair loss when it’s associated with inadequate dietary zinc intake
- Zinc may also help maintain the strength, condition and thickness of the nails, and is required for skin repair and healing
- Combines zinc and vitamin C to support the healthy formation and repair of collagen and connective tissue
- Provides antioxidant nutrients to help protect against free radical damage, which in turn, may contribute to the ageing process
- Suitable for men, women and children aged six years old and above
- Suitable for use in conjunction with Fusion Hair Tonic
How it works
Low dietary levels of some nutrients may contribute to poor condition of the hair, skin and/or nails, so Fusion Hair Skin & Nails provides silica and a broad spectrum of nutrients required to help maintain the health of these tissues, plus Phytofol – our extract of the traditional Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora, which is prepared according to traditional methods.
Biotin is necessary for the health of the hair and skin, and is considered important for nail health, where it may help to strengthen soft and/or brittle nails.
Zinc is also required for the health of the hair and may help to maintain its condition and strength, plus help manage minor hair loss (when it’s associated with inadequate dietary zinc intake), and support the condition, strength and thickness of the nails.
In the skin, zinc is required for the repair and healing of damaged tissue, including minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, burns, pimples and blemishes. It also helps repair and maintain the integrity of collagen in the skin’s deeper layers, which contributes to skin’s strength and flexibility.
As we get older, collagen fibres in the dermis (the second layer of the skin) begin to decrease in number and break apart, losing their form and leading to the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
Along with vitamin C, zinc is involved in the production and integrity of collagen and thus helps to maintain and support healthy skin.
The zinc in Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails Advanced is in the form of zinc glycinate, which has enhanced bioavailability compared to some other types of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.
In addition to its actions on collagen, vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that helps protect the body against the cellular damage that can be caused by free radicals, and which over time, can produce cumulative damage and contribute to the ageing process.
Other antioxidant nutrients in Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails include vitamin E and betacarotene, and it also contains a comprehensive blend of other vitamins and trace minerals including manganese, copper, selenium, iodine, inositol, pantothenic acid and vitamins B2 and B6.
This formula is suitable for men, women and children over 6 years old.
We recommend taking Hair Skin & Nails Advanced in conjunction with Fusion Hair Tonic, which combines Phytofol with herbs traditionally used to maintain healthy hair growth and condition in traditional Chinese medicine.
We Also Recommend