Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold 180g
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold - Collagen Powder
Assists Collagen Production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold contains a high-quality source of marine collagen blended with a unique superfood mix to help maintain strong healthy skin, hair, nails and joints.
- Contains marine collagen
- Antioxidant support
- Cofactors for collagen production
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold - Directions
Mix 1.5 rounded teaspoons (6g) with water, juice, or your favourite milk daily.
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold - Indications
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, making up around 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of many connective tissues found in the body including skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- Collagen provides firmness and tensile strength to connective tissues around the body.
- Marine collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and provides a minimum of 90% protein from marine collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each 6g serve.
- Collagen Gold contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body which is primarily found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
- The specially selected superfood mix containing Pomegranate, Yangmei (Yumberry), Acai and Acerola berries provides a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin C is essential in a number of steps for collagen production and helps to prevent the breakdown of existing collagen.
- Guava provides a natural source of zinc which is important for protein synthesis and the structure of skin.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold helps to promote collagen production and to replenish lost or declining levels of collagen, which slows down the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and helps to strengthen and stabilise joints by preventing collagen breakdown.
- Marine collagen is derived from fish.
|Servings per 180g: 30 Serving size: 6g (1 level scoop)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|(Ascorbic acid) Vitamin C||56.1mg (140% RDI^)||935mg|
|Zinc||3mg (25.1% RDI^)||50.2mg|
|Free from common allergens – wheat, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners. Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).|
Superfood blend (42.2%) (Yangmei juice powder, Pomegranate juice powder, Acai berry juice powder, Acerola berry extract, Guava leaf extract*), maltodextrin, marine collagen powder (10%), silicon dioxide, natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, Beetroot powder, natural sweetener (thaumatin). * Certified organic
Marine collagen is derived from fish. Contains silica gel sachet to protect from moisture.