- Herbs in this product have been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve bronchitis and bronchial cough, not only by soothing bronchial airways, but also suppressing the coughing reflex.
- Contains the herbs Liquorice and Fennel that have been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve mucus congestion (catarrh).
- Contains the herbs Marshmallow, Iceland moss and Plantain that have been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help protect mucus membranes from irritants.
- Contains the essential oil herb Thyme traditionally used in herbal medicine for its antispasmodic and expectorant actions.
A bronchial cough is due to inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the bronchial tubes, often caused by an infection, exposure to cold weather or may also be caused by breathing in environmental substances that irritate the bronchial tubes. When the bronchial tubes are irritated they secrete thick mucus which is also known as phlegm. As a result, coughing occurs as a natural reflex action, helping clear mucus congestion from the bronchial mucosa. A long-standing, painful, bronchial cough may be due to other underlying causes and should be evaluated by a qualified practitioner.
Therapeutic Use Bronchial Cough Relief extract contains six beneficial herbs Liquorice, Fennel, Marshmallow, Iceland moss, Plantain, and Thyme. These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve bronchitis and bronchial cough, not only by soothing bronchial airways, but also by relieving mucus congestion.
Take three times daily, before or after meals.
Adults and children over 12: take 12 mL (may be taken in 25 mL water / juice).
Children from 6 to 12: take 6 mL (may be taken in 25 mL water / juice).
Children from 2 to 6: take 3 mL in 25 mL water / juice.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for children under 2 years or during pregnancy and lactation. Contains alcohol 40% v/v.
Each 12 mL contains tinctures equivalent to dry: Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root 600 mg Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root & stolon 240 mg Iceland moss (Cetraria islandica) whole plant 240 mg Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit 240 mg Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) herb 360 mg Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flower & leaf 720 mg
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Quickly absorbed liquid extract.
- Made in Australia.
- Tamper-evident packaging.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 45897.