Prescript-Assist SBO Probiotic 60
Prescript Assist has now been discontinued. We have replaced in with the Enviromedica TerraFlora which you can find here :)
29 Strains of Symbiotic Microflora
Is it Time to Stop Worrying About Your Probiotic?
Prescript-Assist™ is a next generation professional probiotic supplement designed to take the worry out of your probiotic routine.
Why is Prescript-Assist a better choice?
- No need for refrigeration.
- Backed by Sound Science : Supported by peer-reviewed, published clinical studies.
- Inherent Viability : A matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis: A proven probiotic species found in traditional foods. 1 , 2
- 29 Symbiotic Strains: A balanced formulation specially selected to mimic the natural flora found in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
- Supported By Prebiotics.
Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan.
Ingredients: Each 600mg capsule of Prescript-Assist™ contains a proprietary blend of Leonardite and the following microorganisms: Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marcerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus. Other Ingredients: cellulose (vegetarian capsule), l-leucine, bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1-2 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food. Storage: No refrigeration necessary. Store under normal conditions. Shelf Life: Routine viability testing confirms >95% viability two years after date of manufacture — without refrigeration. See individual package for expiry.
We Also Recommend