Pure Encapsulations Copper Glycinate 60s
- Essential trace mineral supplement*
- Helps promote energy metabolism*
- Supports numerous physiological processes*
Copper (citrate) is a dietary supplement that helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells
Essential mineral with wide-ranging support
*Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism. It is the key mineral in lysyl oxidase, an enzyme that weaves together collagen and elastin. Copper assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells by facilitating iron absorption. It is involved in protein metabolism, the production of RNA, and the synthesis of phospholipids used in the formation of myelin sheaths.
Copper is an essential trace mineral that supports a number of crucial physiological processes.
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1–2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.