Ultimate Ashwagandha is a premium organic adaptogenic herb that supports overall immune health and wellbeing.
One of the most important adaptogenic herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha had been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration. Native to India and North Africa, the Ashwagandha plant is a small shrub with yellow flowers that is part of the nightshade family.
- Ashwagandha protects the immune system.
- Can improve learning, memory and concentration.
- Can help to reduce brain-cell degeneration.
- Can assist in the reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Can assist in the reduction of insomnia.
- Can assist in boosting testosterone and increase fertility in men.
- Can enhance sexual potency for both men and women.
- Can assist with increasing muscle mass, reducing body fat and increasing strength.
- Can assist in preventing the depletion of Vitamin C in the body.
1 - 2 teaspoons once to twice per day
100% Ultra Fine Certified Organic Ashwagandha Powder.
No preservatives, no colours, no sweeteners, no additives of any kind.
Ultimate Ashwagandha is batch tested to ensure a consistently high quality product and purity. Our premium Ashwagandha is free from lead and other heavy metals. Consume with confidence - tested to be free of toxic herbicides, pesticides, moulds, and insect fragments. Qenda products are laboratory tested for nutritional panel information accuracy.
Organic farming methods are always the healthiest choice for our body and planet. Conventional farming methods can damage our environment and health due to the use of herbicides, pesticides and fertilizer run off. Qenda products only contain the highest grade organically grown herbs in every formula.
People taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking any product. Ashwagandha is not recommended to be consumed during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Please Note: Qenda, recently known as Ultimate Formulations, has just undertaken a full rebranding. Some of the resources are still in production and may still have the old branding.