Liquid Nano Potassium
Liquid Nano-Particle-Size Potassium concentrate for fast efficient absorption, enhances the transmission of nerve impulses and maintaining a regular heart rhythm.
Liquid Nano Potassium supplementation addresses the potassium deficiencies of the human body. As it is in the Nano-Particle Size state, it is 100% available for fast and efficient absorption. This is especially critically for older persons because they have a difficult time getting potassium absorbed. The Nano-Particle Size state means it gets into the cell structure without the need of being processed by the digestive system. Other forms of potassium are not easily digested, typically 10% - 15% is absorbed and rest is eliminated from the body through normal bowel processes.
It is needed for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc.
• An essential mineral that is found in almost every cell.
• It is needed for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc.
• Potassium, together with sodium - potassium inside the cell and sodium in the fluid surrounding the cell, work together for the nervous system to transmit messages as well as regulating the contraction of muscles.
• Deficiency of potassium.
• The kidneys excrete any excesses, but deficiencies are seldom found in people on normal diets, although most people could look at increasing their potassium intake.
• A deficiency may result in fatigue, cramping legs, muscle weakness, slow reflexes, acne, dry skin, mood changes, irregular heartbeat.
• If you are into bodybuilding, it is also a good idea to increase your potassium intake, since potassium is needed to maintain your muscles in good form, controlling your muscle actions, and since potassium is lost in excessive sweating and urine.
• Works to help protect against prostate enlargement or cancer.
• Potassium is one of the electrolytes we all require to maintain health.
•This mineral is important for a healthy nervous system and a regular heart rhythm.
• It helps prevent stroke, aids in proper muscle contraction, and works with sodium to control the body's water balance.
• Potassium is important for chemical reactions within the cells and aids in maintaining stable blood pressure and in transmitting electrochemical impulses.
• A 1997 review of earlier studies showed that low potassium intake may be a significant factor in the development of high blood pressure.
• Potassium also regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes. This function of potassium has been shown to decrease with age, which may account for some of the circulatory damage, lethargy, and weakness experienced by older people.
Together with magnesium, potassium can help prevent calcium-oxalate kidney stones. Signs of potassium deficiency include abnormally dry skin, acne, chills, cognitive impairment, constipation, depression, diarrhea, diminished reflex function, oedema, nervousness, insatiable thirst, fluctuations in heartbeat, glucose intolerance, growth impairment, high cholesterol levels, insomnia, low blood pressure, muscular fatigue and weakness, nausea and vomiting, periodic headaches, proteinuria (protein in the urine), respiratory distress, and salt retention.
2 droppers daily in liquid
17 mg Nano Particle Size potassium and 60mg Vitamin C
2 oz dropper bottle ; (approximately a 30 day supply)