Do not take Epsom Salts if you have week kidneys. I know of some people who have done many liver flushes without Epsom salts, see protocol 3
- Add one bottle (2 ounces) of orthophosphoric acid to the gallon of apple juice. Shake and refrigerate. Over the next three to five days, drink the gallon of juice (3 to 4 8-ounce glasses a day) between meals. Be sure to rinse your mouth out with baking soda and/or brush your teeth after drinking the juice to prevent the acid from damaging the teeth.
- On the day following whatever day you finish the gallon of juice, eat your normal breakfast and lunch.
- Two hours after lunch, drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in warm water.
- Four hours after lunch, do a one pint coffee enema.
- Five hours after lunch, drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in warm water.
- Six or seven hours after lunch, eat a dinner of heavy whipping cream and frozen or fresh berries – as much as desired.
- At bedtime, drink 1/2 cup of olive oil. A small amount of grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added if desired (up to ½ a glass). Immediately after drinking the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with knees drawn up for 30 minutes. You may feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is normal and a sign that the protocol is working.
- Upon arising in the morning, do a coffee enema.
- Eat a light breakfast of fruit.
Help to gently prepare the liver by having a glass of fresh apple juice every day for 1 week prior to the cleanse. Apple juice helps to dissolve the stones.
Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they can prevent success. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch.
This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
- 2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink anything but water after 2 o'clock. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups of water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, ¾ cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
- 6:00 PM. Drink one serving (3/4 cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. (Recommended: Drink the Epsom salt solution through a straw to get the drink to the back of your mouth and avoid most of the taste. A little maple syrup afterwards sweetens the aftertaste of the salts.)
- 8:00 PM. Repeat step 2 above.
- 9:45 PM. Pour ½ cup olive oil into pint jar. Add ¾ cup squeezed grapefruit juice. Shake vigorously.
- 10:00 PM. Drink this mixture taking 4 to 8 Ornithine capsules (not mandatory but helps one sleep). Lie down immediately on your back with head high on your pillow. Keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. Go to sleep (Recommended: A warm hot water bottle placed on your upper abdomen and slightly to the right helps your liver to relax.)
- Upon Awakening - After 6 AM. Take third dose of Epsom salts. Only if you can't go.
- 2 Hours Later. Take fourth dose of Epsom salts. Only if you can't go.
- 2 Hours Later. You may eat starting with juice and fruit. Later eat light.
Make sure you have the next day free. Some people need to be close to a toilet. You will know by mid morning if this is the case for you. If your bowls are not working at least once a day you will need to juice fast for 3 days and do enemas or get a colonic to remove built up faecal matter prior to the liver flush. Don't eat anything fatty or oily one day before the flush
- Drink 3 glasses of fresh apple juice for 5 to 7 days. If fresh apple juice is not available then get the best you can. For maximum softening of the stones, add phosphoric acid to the apple juice, for a total of 10 drops per glass. (30 drops a day max). You must brush and rinse your teeth with bi-carbonate of soda as the phosphoric acid will eat the enamel. If you want to enjoy the apple juice by sipping slowly then it is best the take the phosphoric acid separately.
- On the day of the flush eat only raw food. Have your last meal no sooner than 4 hours before bed.
- Just before going to bed, drink a glass of 50/50 olive oil and lemon juice. Lie down on your right side with knees up and go to sleep.
- When you wake in the morning, if you can't go to the toilet, you need to do an enema or you could drink a litre of salt water (1 table spoon to the litre).
- Make sure you are close to a toilet.
- Some people throw up the oil. Wait till the stomach settles and try again with a little less.
- This flush can be done every 2 weeks.
- Some people don't get stones out until there third flush.
- Do this flush until you get no stones out
- Stop doing things that put the stones back.
- Nausea can be relieved with a hot tea of ginger, peppermint and clove.