Methyl B 12 Drops contain methylated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) which is a natural, active form of cobalamin and is required for the healthy functioning of every cell in our body.
Vitamin B12 is an important essential nutrient that is required for DNA synthesis, the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, erythropoiesis, homocysteine regulation, neurological function, healthy pregnancy and conception, immunity, methylation and may benefit emotional and mental support.
30 mL Bottle
- Vitamin B12 supports healthy cell division and DNA synthesis
- Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient required for fetal development and healthy pregnancy
- Vitamin B12 is essential for erythropoiesis,
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine levels
- Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient for supporting neurological function and supporting a healthy nervous system
- Vitamin B12 may aid sleep improvement
No added gluten, soy and dairy.
100mcg Methyl B12 (co-methylcobalamin) per drop.
5-10 drops per day or as advised by your practitioner.
Children under 5 years old: One drop per day.
Children 5-12 years old: 1-5 drops per day or as advised by your practitioner.
Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed with a nutritious diet.
Cautions & Contraindications