Silver Colloid in a handy pump bottle which can also be used to refill your 50mL spray bottle or nasal spray.
Colloidal silver is well known as a water purifier and many water filters use silver as their means of eliminating pathogens from water. Use 3 pumps of silver colloid per litre of water to purify water. Some people consider that Colloidal Silver will help to keep food fresh longer. Add 1-2 pumps to jars of sauces, mustards, jams, dressings, left-over foods, etc. Colloidal Silver can be gargled or sprayed into the mouth for cleaner, fresher breath. It can also be used to purify water for cleansing cuts, abrasions and burns. Around the house, pump colloidal silver onto a cloth and wipe over kitchen benches to help eliminate bacteria. Soak your dishcloth in colloidal silver to help keep it smelling fresh and free of bacteria, or add one pump to a vase of water to keep it fresher for longer.
Directions for use: To sanitize water add 5 drops per 250ml and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Common uses of Colloidal Silver:
- Spray onto burns to prevent infections and to promote faster healing without scarring
- When take orally, colloidal silver may help guard agains cold and flus
- Silver drops can be used for ear infections
- To treat topical conditions such as tinea, eczema and psoriasis
- Spray in the throat to prevent infection
- Gargle 15ml in the mouth for approximately 1 minute to maintain immune support
- To assist in the treatment of arthritis and other conditions in animals
Please note; Uses mentioned above are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if you have any questions related to Colloidal Silver